Visit Us Online and on RangeMe
Hawaiian Choice was looking forward to attending the world’s largest natural, organic and healthy products trade show — Natural Products EXPO WEST — in Anaheim, California, in March.
Then came Corona Virus, the cancellation of the expo, social isolation and quarantine orders. While most people can’t physically meet to taste and feel our luxury Hawaiian CBD products, we continue to sell them online (with free shipping on all orders over $49) and in some of the 150+ stores that normally carry our products from Tokyo to New York.
We are also on RangeMe – a platform that connects retail buyers with suppliers like us. We are RangeMe “Verified,” which shows that all of our products, certifications and third-party lab tests have already been verified.
Please click here to see our RangeMe profile.
Below is the blog we wrote just a few days before the cancellation of Natural Products EXPO WEST. We hope to attend Natural Products EXPO EAST September 23-26 in Philadelphia and/or Expo West next spring. We’re hoping everyone stays safe and healthy and to be able share our products at those and other trade shows soon.
Here’s our original blog:
We look forward to exhibiting alongside other premium island brands in the new Hawaii Pavilion. If you’ll be there, both company owners (Jared Dalgamouni and Jennifer Carlile) will be onsite. Hawaiian Choice will be in Booth M414 in the Hot Products area of the Marriott on March 4, 5 and 6. (Look for the sunset image shown below to find our banner).
There will of course be lots of samples of our tasty CBD tinctures and vegan jellies (our grown-up version of CBD gummies) as well as our CBD topical gel. Please stop by or email email@example.com or call (808) 762-1313 if you’d like to set up an appointment.
Need tickets for Expo West? You can register here. The show is only open to the trade; perfect for networking with like-minded people and brands. With 3,600+ companies on display and 86,000+ industry professionals, we look forward to sharing our knowledge and products and learning about all the latest wellness trends. We hope to see you there!
What to see and sample at EXPO WEST
Ahead of this exciting trade show, we’ve been researching all the other hot, healthful products that will be in Anaheim.
CBD, hemp and the promise of balancing one’s endocannabinoid system is going to be huge. Here are some other trends according to New Hope, the organization that runs the expo.
- Natural low- or no- calorie sweeteners such as stevia and monk fruit.
- Healthy fats – ghee, coconut oil, avocado oil, butter and more.
- Plant based diets – burgers and meals made of vegetables, legumes, mushrooms and nuts as well as oat milk
- Going beyond probiotics – For a healthy gut you need a healthy biome, with prebiotic fibers and new inventions popping up to help you out.
- Healthy convenience foods – nutritious snacks that you can eat on the go
- Responsible sourcing – brands working to create trasnparent, direct trade relationship
- Responsible packaging – single-use plastics are a big no no – look for refillable and recyclable materials
- A new take on stale pantry staples – beef sticks, pretzels and brownies filled with real nutritious ingredients!